Important Information - Term 2 Student Learning
What will Term Two look like in your school?
Dear Parents and Carers,
The Minister for Education and Training has announced that during Term 2 in Tasmanian Government Schools, students will continue to learn at home, with teachers leading this learning. This will be regularly reviewed based on Public Health advice and updates.
- Students will commence the term on Tuesday 28 April 2020. (Monday will be a teaching preparation day – student free).
- Teachers will provide students with a learning schedule and suitable learning activities, which:
- may be online, offline, or a combination of both (combination arrangements will be reserved for parents/carers who work part-time/shift work and will have the capacity to keep children at home when they are there)
- will align with the relevant Curriculum for your child/ren’s age group.
- Teachers will be in regular contact with students to provide support for the learning activities.
- Schools will still be open for students but only if your circumstances mean that you are unable to supervise (eg work commitments) or support your child’s learning at home.
It's important to complete the form below as soon as possible to enable staff to prepare for term 2.
Please fill out the form by clicking the link below NOW.
Message from the Secretary - Term 2 Update
Please find attached a letter from the Minister & Secretary for Education & Training which contains important information regarding Term 2 learning.
March 12 Newsletter
Click here to view the March 12 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
February 27 Newsletter
Click here to view the February 27 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
February 13 Newsletter
Click here to view the February 13 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
December 18 Newsletter
Click here to view the December 18 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
December 5 Newsletter
Click here to view the December 5 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
November 21 Newsletter
Click here to view the November 21 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
November 7 Newsletter
Click here to view the November 7 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
October 24 Newsletter
Click here to view the October 24 Schoolzine eNewsletter!